Graduate Rate 51.62%
Retention Rate 54%
At Southern Careers Institute-Austin, the graduation rates was 51.62% (271 students out of 525 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time (for example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree)). By gender, 117 male and 154 female students graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Southern Careers Institute-Austin. Last year, the graduation rate was 51.62%. where 271 students out of 525 candidate completed their degree.
271 students completed their degree or certificate program within 100% normal time and 271 students finished there program within 150% normal time.
|100% Normal Time||51.62%||-||-|
|150% Normal Time||51.62%||60.31%||46.53%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.00%
|Two or More Races||50.00%
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Southern Careers Institute-Austin, the retention rate is 54%.
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Texas?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Texas?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Texas?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Texas?