Tuition & Fees $13,300
Student Population 596
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,200
Graduation Rate 52 %
Southern Careers Institute-Austin is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Austin, Texas. The highest degree offered by Southern Careers Institute-Austin is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $13,300 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 596 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Southern Careers Institute-Austin varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $24,400. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Southern Careers Institute-Austin are $13,300.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Southern Careers Institute-Austin. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,200 and 70% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 596 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 22 to 1.
Southern Careers Institute-Austin offers 11 major programs through online and on-site education where 6 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||8||4|
|One but less than two years certificate||2||1|
Southern Careers Institute-Austin offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Southern Careers Institute-Austin has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Texas?