St Francis College is accredited by Middle States Commission on Higher Education. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 1 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Middle States Commission on Higher Education||Accredited||Estimated||7/1/1959 - Current|
St Francis College has 1 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education|
|Nursing (CNURED) - Nursing education programs at the baccalaureate degree levels||Accredited (Actual)||4/15/2005 - Current|
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in New York?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in New York?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in New York?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in New York?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in New York?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in New York?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in New York?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in New York?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in New York?