Total Enrollment 2,413
There are 2,413 students including 2,323 undergraduate and 90 graduate students at St Francis College for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 2,239 full-time and 174 part-time students with gender distribution of 952 male and 1,461 female students. St Francis College is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 2 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
St Francis College has a total enrollment of 2,413 with a gender distribution of 39.45% male (952 students) and 60.55% female (1,461 students). There are 913 male and 1,410 female students in undergraduate school and 39 male and 51 female students are attending graduate school at St Francis College.
St Francis College has 2,239 full-time and 174 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 2,195 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 128 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 44 students are full-time and 46 are part-time students.
At St Francis College, 2 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 565 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 2,413 students. In undergraduate schools, 550 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 17 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||565||548||17|
|Not In Online Classes||1,846||1,773||73|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at St Francis College. There are 13 American Indian/Native American, 875 White, 455 Black/African American, 107 Asian, 568 Hispanic, 26 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 66 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||13||4||9|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||26||5||21|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at St Francis College.
- Which colleges are Public Schools in New York?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in New York?
- How many colleges require recommendations in New York?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in New York?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in New York?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in New York?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in New York?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in New York?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in New York?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in New York?