Acceptance Rate 78.12%
SAT Score 1,025
ACT Score 21
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 78.12% at St Francis College where a total of 3,857 students applied and 3,013 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,025 and the average ACT score is 21. It requires three items to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to St Francis College.
At SFC, 316 applicants (51% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 10 applicants (2%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,025 and the average ACT score is 21 at SFC. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,130 and 25th percentile score is 920. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 25 and the 25th percentile score is 17. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at SFC.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||460||560|
St Francis College requires 3 item(s) (High School GPA, Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 5 item(s) (High School Rank, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations, Formal Demonstration of Competencies) are considered but not required to submit. The following table summarizes the application requirements at St Francis College
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||△|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||△|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||△|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||△|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at St Francis College is Semester. St Francis College accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that St Francis College accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in New York?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in New York?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in New York?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in New York?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in New York?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in New York?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in New York?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in New York?