St John's Seminary is accredited by WASC Senior College and University Commission. By accreditation type, the school has 2 Institutional, 1 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools||Accredited||Actual||1/15/1976 - Current|
|WASC Senior College and University Commission||Accredited||Actual||5/31/1951 - 5/31/2003|
St John's Seminary has 1 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools|
|Theology (THEOL) - Freestanding schools, as well as programs affiliated with larger institutions, offering graduate professional education for ministry and graduate study of theology||Accredited (Estimated)||7/1/1976 - Current|
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in California?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in California?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in California?
- How many colleges require the high school record in California?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in California?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in California?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in California?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in California?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in California?