Campus HousingYes (Capacity: 117)
Religious AffiliationRoman Catholic
St John's Seminary offers campus housing (college-owned, operated, or affiliated) and it's total dormitory capacity is 117 (approximately 110.38 % students are living in the housing facilities). The average room & board charge for academic year 2021-2022 is $16,800.
St John's Seminary does not offer the online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. It provides the study abroad programs to its students. Next table summarizes the special learning opportunities at St John's Seminary for academic year 2019-2020.
|Online Degree Program||✗|
St John's Seminary provides number of student services including remedial education and academic/career counseling & wellness. It has own libraries on its campus. Next table lists student services provided at St John's Seminary to its attendants.
|Academic/career counseling service||✔|
|Employment services for students||✗|
|Placement services for completers||✗|
|On-campus day care for students' children||✗|
|Library facilities at institution||✔|
Special Facts about St John's Seminary
St John's Seminary is an institution that opens to general public. It is religiously affiliated to Roman Catholic. The school does not offer medical degree and it does not have its own hospital. Next table shows additional and special facts about St John's Seminary.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Historical Black School||✗|
|Offer Medical Degree||✗|
St John's Seminary has a library system that has 51,057 physical, digital, and electronic books. Next table shows the statistics related to the academic libraries that St John's Seminary has.
|Number of Physical Books||50,274|
|Number of Digital/Electronic Books||783|
|Number of Digital/Electronic Databases||26|
|Number of Physical Media||4,259|
|Total Physical Library Collections (books and media)||86,720|
|Total Electronic Library Collections (books and media)||1,535|
|Total Physical Library Circulations (books and media)||2,707|
|Total Electronic Library Circulations (books and media)||1,780|
|Number of Branches and Independent Libraries||1|
|Preservation Service||Not Support|
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in California?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in California?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in California?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in California?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in California?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in California?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in California?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in California?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in California?