Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 325
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 60%
Average Aid Amount $6,284
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 29
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 91%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 325 students (60% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $6,284. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 29 students (91% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at St Paul's School of Nursing-Staten Island is $17,731, for reference.
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in New York?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in New York?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in New York?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in New York?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in New York?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in New York?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in New York?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in New York?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in New York?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in New York?