Graduate Rate 55.13%
Retention Rate 59%
At St Paul's School of Nursing-Staten Island, the graduation rates was 55.13% (43 students out of 78 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time (for example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree)). By gender, 4 male and 39 female students graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at St Paul's School of Nursing-Staten Island. Last year, the graduation rate was 55.13%. where 43 students out of 78 candidate completed their degree.
27 students completed their degree or certificate program within 100% normal time and 43 students finished there program within 150% normal time.
|100% Normal Time||34.62%||-||-|
|150% Normal Time||55.13%||44.44%||56.52%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At St Paul's School of Nursing-Staten Island, the retention rate is 59%.
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in New York?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in New York?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in New York?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in New York?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in New York?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in New York?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in New York?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in New York?