Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 513
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 72%
Average Aid Amount $7,038
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 57
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 100%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 513 students (72% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $7,038. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 57 students (100% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at Swedish Institute a College of Health Sciences is $24,040, for reference.
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in New York?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in New York?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in New York?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in New York?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in New York?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in New York?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in New York?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in New York?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in New York?