Swedish Institute a College of Health Sciences is accredited by Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 2 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges||Accredited||Actual||3/29/1981 - Current|
Swedish Institute a College of Health Sciences has 2 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Accreditation Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine|
|Acupuncture (ACUP) - Professional master's degree and professional master's level certificate and diploma programs in acupuncture and oriental medicine||Accredited (Actual)||5/4/1999 - 8/11/2012|
|Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission|
|Nursing (ADNUR) - Associate degree programs||Accredited (Estimated)||10/1/2014 - Current|
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in New York?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in New York?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in New York?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in New York?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in New York?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in New York?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in New York?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in New York?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in New York?