Online Degree Program Undergraduate
Online Courses Undergraduate
Number of Online Programs 8 Programs
Offered Award Levels Associate, Certificate
Tuition & Fees $6,592
St Philip's College offers the distance education programs only for some undergraduate programs. A student is able to complete all the required coursework via distance education for the program. Total 3,162 students have enrolled online exclusively and 2,075 students have took some online courses at St Philip's College.The 2021 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $3,112 for Texas residents and $6,592 for others at St Philip's College Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at St Philip's College
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Number of Online Programs Offered||Total 8 Online Major Programs|
|Offered Awarded Levels by Distance Education||Associate: 5 programs|
Certificate: 3 programs
|Tuition & Fees*||$6,592 (Undergraduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||3,162|
St Philip's College offers 140 programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Associate's and Certificate degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2020-2021, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $3,112 for Texas residents and $6,592 for students from other States at St Philip's College. The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees are decreased by -53.64% compared to the previous year. Next table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
At St Philip's College, 3,162 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 2,075 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 11,590 students.
|In Some Online Classes||2,075||2,075||0|
|Not In Online Classes||6,353||6,353||0|
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Texas?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Texas?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Texas?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Texas?