St Philip's College is accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges. By accreditation type, the school has 2 Institutional, 3 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges||Accredited||Estimated||7/1/1951 - Current|
|Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges||Accredited||Estimated||7/1/1987 - Current|
St Philip's College has 3 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|American Occupational Therapy Association, Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education|
|Occupational Therapy Assistant (OTA) - Programs leading to an associate degree||Accredited (Estimated)||10/1/1973 - Current|
|American Physical Therapy Association, Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education|
|Physical Therapy (PTA) - Programs for the physical therapist assistant||Accredited (Actual)||5/1/1973 - Current|
|Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology|
|Radiologic Technology (RAD) - Programs for radiographers||Accredited (Actual)||1/19/1974 - Current|
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Texas?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Texas?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Texas?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Texas?