Books & Supplies$14,122
St Philip's 2021 Tuition & Fees and COA
For the academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees at St Philip's College is $3,112 for Texas residents and $6,592 for out-of-state students.
|Total Costs||$17,234 (Off-Campus)||$20,714 (Off-Campus)|
|Tuition & Fees||$3,112||$6,592|
|Books & Supplies||$14,122|
|Room & Board||(-$1)|
|Average Financial Aid||$4,323|
|Total Costs After Receiving Aid||$12,911 (Off-Campus)||$16,391 (Off-Campus)|
|***St Philip's College does not have on-campus living facilities.|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For the academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees are $3,112 for Texas residents and $6,592 for out-of-state students. The undergraduate tuition rates are decreased by -53.64% compared to academic year 2019-2020.
Books & Supplies
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average costs for purchasing books and course supllies is $14,122. The following table and charts illustrate the changes of the books & supplies costs at St Philip's College.
|Books & Supplies||$1,190||$1,491||$1,674||$14,122|
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Texas?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Texas?