Graduate Rate 87.28%
Retention Rate 93%
At Stevens Institute of Technology, the graduation rates was 87.28% (597 students out of 684 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 430 male and 167 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Stevens Institute of Technology. Last year, the graduation rate was 87.28%. where 597 students out of 684 candidate completed their degree.
429 students completed their course in 4 years and 159 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 9 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||62.72%||63.16%||61.58%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Stevens Institute of Technology, 25 of 31 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 80.65%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Stevens Institute of Technology, the retention rate is 93%.
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in New Jersey?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in New Jersey?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in New Jersey?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in New Jersey?