SUNY College at Geneseo is accredited by Middle States Commission on Higher Education. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 1 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Middle States Commission on Higher Education||Accredited||Estimated||1/1/1952 - Current|
SUNY College at Geneseo has 1 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, Council on Academic Accreditation in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology|
|Speech-Language Pathology (SLP) - Graduate degree programs||Accredited (Actual)||5/12/1972 - 12/30/2012|
- How many colleges require the high school rank in New York?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in New York?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in New York?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in New York?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in New York?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in New York?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in New York?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in New York?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in New York?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in New York?