Acceptance Rate 65.47%
SAT Score 1,215
ACT Score 26
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 65.47% at SUNY College at Geneseo where a total of 10,433 students applied and 6,831 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,215 and the average ACT score is 26. It requires four items and recommends 4 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to SUNY College at Geneseo.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$50|
|Graduate Application Fees||$50|
|Average Test Scores||1,215 SAT / 26 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences|
At SUNY Geneseo, 1,088 applicants (88% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 145 applicants (12%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,215 and the average ACT score is 26 at SUNY Geneseo. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,310 and 25th percentile score is 1,120. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 28 and the 25th percentile score is 23. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at SUNY Geneseo.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||560||650|
SUNY College at Geneseo requires 4 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) and recommends 4 articles (High School Rank, Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations, Formal Demonstration of Competencies) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at SUNY College at Geneseo
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✓|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at SUNY College at Geneseo is Semester. SUNY College at Geneseo accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences. Next table describes credits that SUNY College at Geneseo accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in New York?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in New York?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in New York?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in New York?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in New York?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in New York?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in New York?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in New York?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in New York?