Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 2,940
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 63%
Average Aid Amount $7,844
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 565
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 86%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 2,940 students (63% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $7,844. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 565 students (86% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at SUNY College at Old Westbury is $8,122 for New York residents and $18,032 for out-of-state students, for reference.
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school record in New York?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in New York?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in New York?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in New York?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in New York?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in New York?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in New York?