Acceptance Rate 84.62%
SAT Score 1,015
ACT Score 21
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 84.62% at SUNY College of Technology at Canton where a total of 3,809 students applied and 3,223 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,015 and the average ACT score is 21. It requires four items and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to SUNY College of Technology at Canton.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$50|
|Average Test Scores||1,015 SAT / 21 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
At SUNY Canton, 414 applicants (59% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 69 applicants (10%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,015 and the average ACT score is 21 at SUNY Canton. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,110 and 25th percentile score is 920. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 68 and the 25th percentile score is 51. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at SUNY Canton.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||460||550|
SUNY College of Technology at Canton requires 4 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) and recommends 2 articles (Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at SUNY College of Technology at Canton
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at SUNY College of Technology at Canton is Semester. SUNY College of Technology at Canton accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that SUNY College of Technology at Canton accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in New York?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in New York?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in New York?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in New York?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in New York?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in New York?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in New York?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in New York?