Acceptance Rate 85 %
SAT Average 1,015
Tuition & Fees $12,619
Student Population 3,213
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $8,254
SUNY College of Technology at Canton is a public, 4 or more years institute located in Canton, New York. It is a Baccalaureate/Associate's College by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $8,689 for New York residents and $12,619 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 3,213 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 85% and the graduation rate is 47% last year.
The salary after graduation from SUNY College of Technology at Canton varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $39,600. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of SUNY College of Technology at Canton are $8,689 for New York residents and $12,619 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at SUNY Canton. The acceptance rate of SUNY Canton is 85% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 22%. The average graduation rate is 47% and the transfer-out rate is 27%. The average received amount of financial aid is $8,254 and 78% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 3,213 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 18 to 1.
SUNY Canton offers 55 major programs through online and on-site education where 18 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||5||0|
SUNY College of Technology at Canton offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides ROTC and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
|ROTC||Army, Air Force|
(Typical Annual Charge: $5,200)
SUNY College of Technology at Canton has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- How many colleges require the high school record in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in New York?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in New York?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in New York?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in New York?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in New York?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in New York?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in New York?