Acceptance Rate 74.85%
SAT Score 965
ACT Score 20
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 74.85% at SUNY Morrisville where a total of 4,804 students applied and 3,596 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 965 and the average ACT score is 20. It requires three items and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to SUNY Morrisville.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$50|
|Average Test Scores||965 SAT / 20 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training|
At SUNY Morrisville, 417 applicants (56% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 81 applicants (11%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 965 and the average ACT score is 20 at SUNY Morrisville. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,060 and 25th percentile score is 870. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 65 and the 25th percentile score is 48. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at SUNY Morrisville.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||440||530|
SUNY Morrisville requires 3 item(s) (High School GPA, Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) and recommends 2 articles (High School Rank, Recommendations) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at SUNY Morrisville
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✗|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✗|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at SUNY Morrisville is Semester. SUNY Morrisville accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that SUNY Morrisville accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in New York?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in New York?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in New York?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in New York?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in New York?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in New York?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in New York?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in New York?