Total Enrollment 6,718
There are 6,718 students including 6,190 undergraduate and 528 graduate students at SUNY Oneonta for academic year 2020-2021. By attending status, there are 6,208 full-time and 510 part-time students with gender distribution of 2,407 male and 4,311 female students. SUNY Oneonta is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 6,580 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
SUNY Oneonta has a total enrollment of 6,718 with a gender distribution of 35.83% male (2,407 students) and 64.17% female (4,311 students). There are 2,334 male and 3,856 female students in undergraduate school and 73 male and 455 female students are attending graduate school at SUNY Oneonta.
SUNY Oneonta has 6,208 full-time and 510 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 6,059 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 131 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 149 students are full-time and 379 are part-time students.
At SUNY Oneonta, 6,580 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 75 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 6,718 students. In undergraduate schools, 6,136 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 519 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||75||25||50|
|Not In Online Classes||63||54||9|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at SUNY Oneonta. There are 43 American Indian/Native American, 4,784 White, 328 Black/African American, 138 Asian, 1,011 Hispanic, 4 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 150 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||43||16||27|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||4||3||1|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at SUNY Oneonta.
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in New York?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in New York?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in New York?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in New York?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in New York?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school record in New York?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in New York?