Acceptance Rate 70.00%
SAT Score 1,016
ACT Score 22
For the academic year 2021-22, the acceptance rate is 70% at SUNY Oneonta where a total of 9,940 students applied and 6,958 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,016 and the average ACT score is 22. It requires five items and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to SUNY Oneonta.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$50|
|Graduate Application Fees||$50|
|Average Test Scores||1,016 SAT / 22 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
SUNY Oneonta requires 5 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations, TOEFL) and recommends 2 articles (High School Rank, Admission Test Scores) to submit to their applicants.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✓|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at SUNY Oneonta is Semester. SUNY Oneonta accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that SUNY Oneonta accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in New York?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in New York?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in New York?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in New York?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school record in New York?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in New York?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in New York?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in New York?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in New York?