Acceptance Rate 56.04%
SAT Score 1,080
ACT Score 24
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 56.04% at SUNY Oneonta where a total of 12,592 students applied and 7,056 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,080 and the average ACT score is 24. It requires six items and recommends 1 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to SUNY Oneonta.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$50|
|Graduate Application Fees||$50|
|Average Test Scores||1,080 SAT / 24 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
At SUNY Oneonta, 1,322 applicants (91% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 248 applicants (17%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,080 and the average ACT score is 24 at SUNY Oneonta. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,180 and 25th percentile score is 980. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 78 and the 25th percentile score is 59. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at SUNY Oneonta.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||490||590|
SUNY Oneonta requires 6 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations, Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) and recommends 1 articles (High School Rank) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at SUNY Oneonta
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at SUNY Oneonta is Semester. SUNY Oneonta accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that SUNY Oneonta accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in New York?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in New York?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in New York?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in New York?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in New York?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in New York?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school record in New York?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in New York?