Graduate Rate 75.96%
Transfer-Out Rate 21%
Retention Rate 83%
At SUNY Oneonta, the graduation rates was 75.96% (850 students out of 1,119 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 264 male and 586 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at SUNY Oneonta. Last year, the graduation rate was 75.96%. where 850 students out of 1,119 candidate completed their degree.
735 students completed their course in 4 years and 108 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 7 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||65.68%||58.31%||69.11%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||66.67%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At SUNY Oneonta, 6 of 9 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 66.67%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at SUNY Oneonta is 21.00% (235 out of 1,119 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At SUNY Oneonta, the retention rate is 83%.
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in New York?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in New York?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in New York?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in New York?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in New York?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in New York?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in New York?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in New York?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in New York?