Graduate Rate 14.29%
Transfer-Out Rate 29%
Retention Rate 83%
At Talmudical Institute of Upstate New York, the graduation rates was 14.29% (1 students out of 7 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 1 male and 0 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Talmudical Institute of Upstate New York. Last year, the graduation rate was 14.29%. where 1 students out of 7 candidate completed their degree.
0 students completed their course in 4 years and 1 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 0 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Talmudical Institute of Upstate New York, 0 of 2 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 0.00%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Talmudical Institute of Upstate New York is 28.57% (2 out of 7 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Talmudical Institute of Upstate New York, the retention rate is 83%.
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in New York?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in New York?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in New York?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in New York?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in New York?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in New York?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in New York?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in New York?