Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 19,269
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 36%
Average Aid Amount $4,469
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 2,728
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 65%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 19,269 students (36% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $4,469. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 2,728 students (65% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at Tarrant County College District is $1,728 for Texas residents and $3,402 for out-of-state students, for reference.
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Texas?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Texas?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Texas?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?