Books & Supplies$8,235
Tarrant County College District 2021 Tuition & Fees and COA
For the academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees at Tarrant County College District is $1,728 for Texas residents and $3,402 for out-of-state students.
|Total Costs||$9,963 (Off-Campus)||$11,637 (Off-Campus)|
|Tuition & Fees||$1,728||$3,402|
|Books & Supplies||$8,235|
|Room & Board||(-$1)|
|Average Financial Aid||$4,469|
|Total Costs After Receiving Aid||$5,494 (Off-Campus)||$7,168 (Off-Campus)|
|***Tarrant County College District does not have on-campus living facilities.|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For the academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees are $1,728 for Texas residents and $3,402 for out-of-state students. The undergraduate tuition rates are decreased by -58.69% compared to academic year 2019-2020.
Books & Supplies
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average costs for purchasing books and course supllies is $8,235. The following table and charts illustrate the changes of the books & supplies costs at Tarrant County College District.
|Books & Supplies||$1,577||$1,605||$1,605||$8,235|
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Texas?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Texas?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Texas?