Graduate Program 2 Programs
Online Graduate Courses Not Available
Graduate Enrollment 38
Offered Award Levels Master's
2023 Tuition & Fees $10,824
Taylor University offers 2 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Total 38 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at Taylor. For the academic year 2022-2023, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $10,824. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Taylor University.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (2 programs)|
|Online Graduate Programs||Not Available|
|Tuition & Fees||$10,824|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||38 graduate students|
It offers 2 graduate programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For the academic year 2022-2023, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $10,824 at Taylor University. The 2023 graduate tuition & fees are decreased by -15.37% compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$12,790||$12,790||$12,790||$10,824|
At Taylor University, 38 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 23 male and 15 female students. By attendance status, there are 17 full-time and 21 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
At Taylor University, 0 students are enrolled in some online courses out of total of 38 students.
|In Some Online Classes||0|
|Not In Online Classes||38|
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Indiana?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Indiana?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Indiana?
- How many colleges are Historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Indiana?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Indiana?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Indiana?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Indiana?