Taylor University is accredited by Higher Learning Commission. By accreditation type, the school has 2 Institutional, 2 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Estimated||1/1/1947 - Current|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Actual||9/1/2004 - Current|
Taylor University has 2 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Commission on English Language Program Accreditation|
|English Language||Accredited (Estimated)||4/30/2013 - Current|
|National Association of Schools of Music, Commission on Accreditation|
|Music (MUS) - Institutions and units within institutions offering degree-granting and/or non-degree-granting programs||Accredited (Estimated)||9/1/1970 - 8/1/2014|
- How many colleges require the high school record in Indiana?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Indiana?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Indiana?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Indiana?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Indiana?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Indiana?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Indiana?
- What is The Average Students to Faculty Ratio in Indiana?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Indiana?