Online Degree Program Undergraduate
Online Courses Undergraduate
Number of Online Programs 1 Programs
Offered Award Levels Associate
2023 Tuition & Fees $37,476
Taylor University offers the distance education programs only for some undergraduate programs. A student is able to complete all the required coursework via distance education for the program. For graduate programs, Taylor University does not offer the distance education programs and courses.
Total 205 students have enrolled online exclusively and 171 students have took some online courses at Taylor University.
The 2023 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $37,476 at Taylor University.
The following table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Taylor University.
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Number of Online Programs Offered||Total 1 Online Major Programs|
|Offered Awarded Levels via Distance Education||Associate: 1 programs|
|Tuition & Fees*||$37,476 (Undergraduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||205|
Taylor University offers 72 programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Associate's degree and/or programs.
The following table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2022-2023, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $37,476 at Taylor University. The 2023 undergraduate tuition & fees are increased by 2.48% compared to the previous year.
The following table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 5 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$34,114||$35,305||$36,800||$36,570||$37,476|
At Taylor University, 205 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 171 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 1,982 students.
|In Some Online Classes||171||171||0|
|Not In Online Classes||1,606||1,568||38|
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Indiana?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Indiana?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Indiana?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Indiana?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Indiana?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Indiana?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Indiana?