Acceptance Rate 74.99%
SAT Score 1,200
ACT Score 27
For the academic year 2022-23, the acceptance rate is 74.99% at Taylor University where a total of 2,099 students applied and 1,574 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,200 and the average ACT score is 27. It requires five items to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Taylor.
At Taylor, 320 applicants (61% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 183 applicants (35%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees.
The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,200 and the average ACT score is 27 at Taylor. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,310 and 25th percentile score is 1,090. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 90 and the 25th percentile score is 68. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Taylor.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||550||660|
Taylor University requires 5 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 2 item(s) (High School Rank, Admission Test Scores) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||△|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||△|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Taylor University is Four-one-four plan. Taylor University accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Taylor University accepts.
|Calendar System||Four-one-four plan|
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Indiana?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Indiana?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Indiana?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Indiana?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Indiana?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Indiana?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Indiana?