Tuition & Fees $5,307
Student Population 868
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $2,777
Teachers College of San Joaquin is a public, four-years institute located in Stockton, California. The highest degree offered by Teachers College of San Joaquin is Master's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $5,307 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 868 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Teachers College of San Joaquin's tuition & fees is $5,307 for California residents and $5,307 for non-residents. For graduate programs, its 2022 average tuition & fees are $5,547 for in-state students and $5,547 for out-of-state students.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Teachers College of San Joaquin.
The average received amount of financial aid is $2,777 and 2% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 868 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 14 to 1.
Student Population for Teachers College of San Joaquin is 868
Student to Faculty Ratio for Teachers College of San Joaquin is 14 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
14 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $2,777 at Teachers College of San Joaquin.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||2721 Transworld Dr., Stockton, CA 95206|
|Net Price Calculator||www.teacherscollegesj.edu/Content/pdfs/tuition/2018-19 Tuition Chart.pdf|
Teachers College of San Joaquin offers 3 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
Teachers College of San Joaquin does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides teacher certification programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in California?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in California?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in California?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in California?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in California?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in California?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in California?