Tuition & Fees $9,528
Student Population 14,732
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $2,510
Graduation Rate 61 %
Foothill College (Foothill) is a public, 4 or more years institute located in Los Altos Hills, California. It is a Associate's - Public Rural-serving Large by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Foothill College is $1,563 for California residents and $9,528 for out-of-state students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 14,732 students are enrolled into Foothill.
The salary after graduation from Foothill College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $58,300. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Foothill College tuition and fees are $1,563 for California residents and $9,528 for non-residents.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Foothill. The average received amount of financial aid is $2,510 and 25% of undergraduate students received grants of scholarship aid. Total 14,732 students are attending Foothill and the student to faculty ratio is 26 to 1.
Foothill offers 113 major programs through online and on-site education where 41 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||26||9|
|One but less than two years certificate||16||6|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
Foothill College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Foothill College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in California?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in California?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in California?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in California?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in California?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in California?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in California?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in California?