Books & Supplies$1,971
Off-Campus Living Costs $21,078
Foothill 2020 Tuition & Fees and COA
For academic year 2019-2020, the undergraduate tuition & fees at Foothill College is $1,563 for California residents and $9,528 for out-of-state students. The Living costs besides the tuition & fees are reported as $21,078 when a student lives off campus.
The total costs of attendance (COA) of Foothill is $11,499 when a student lives on campus and $32,577 when living off campus for academic year 2019-2020. It includes tuition, fees, book & supplies costs, room & board, and other living expenses. Next table and charts illustrate the COA by living preferences and tuition rates.
|Total Costs||$24,612 (Off-Campus)||$32,577 (Off-Campus)|
|Tuition & Fees||$1,563||$9,528|
|Books & Supplies||$1,971|
|Room & Board||$15,804 (off-campus)|
|Other Expenses||$5,274 (off-campus)|
|Average Financial Aid||$2,510|
|Total Costs After Receiving Aid||$22,102 (Off-Campus)||$30,067 (Off-Campus)|
|***Foothill College does not have on-campus living facilities.|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For academic year 2019-2020, the undergraduate tuition & fees are $1,563 for California residents and $9,528 for out-of-state students. The undergraduate tuition rates are increased by 26.99% compared to academic year 2018-2019.
Tuition Per Credit Hour
For academic year 2019-2020, the tuition per credit hour for part-time students or overloaded credits for full-time students is $31 for California residents and $208 for out-of-state students for undergraduate programs. The tuition per credit hour are increased by 27.61% compared to academic year 2018-2019.
Books & Supplies
For academic year 2019-2020, the average costs for purchasing books and course supllies is $1,971. Next table and charts illustrate the changes of the books & supplies costs at Foothill College.
|Books & Supplies||$1,791||$1,854||$1,515||$1,971|
For academic year 2019-2020, the average costs for living costs at Foothill College is and $21,078 when living off campus . The off-campus living costs are increased by 15.20% compared to academic year 2018-2019.
|Off-Campus||Room & Board||$12,594||$13,293||$12,594||$15,804|
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in California?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in California?
- How many colleges require the high school record in California?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in California?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in California?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in California?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in California?