Online Degree Program Undergraduate
Online Courses Undergraduate
Number of Online Programs 26 Programs
Offered Award Levels Associate, Certificate
Tuition & Fees $9,528
Foothill College offers the distance education programs only for some undergraduate programs. A student is able to complete all the required coursework via distance education for the program. Total 5,547 students have enrolled online exclusively and 3,095 students have took some online courses at Foothill College.The 2020 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $1,563 for California residents and $9,528 for others at Foothill College Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Foothill College
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Number of Online Programs Offered||Total 26 Online Major Programs|
|Offered Awarded Levels by Distance Education||Associate: 20 programs|
Certificate: 6 programs
|Tuition & Fees*||$9,528 (Undergraduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||5,547|
Foothill College offers 110 programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Associate's and Certificate degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2019-2020, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $1,563 for California residents and $9,528 for students from other States at Foothill College. The 2020 undergraduate tuition & fees are increased by 26.99% compared to the previous year. Next table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
At Foothill College, 5,547 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 3,095 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 14,732 students.
|In Some Online Classes||3,095||3,095||0|
|Not In Online Classes||6,090||6,090||0|
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in California?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in California?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in California?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in California?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in California?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in California?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in California?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in California?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in California?