Graduate Rate 62.69%
Transfer-Out Rate 11%
At Foothill College, the graduation rates was 62.69% (652 students out of 1,040 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 336 male and 316 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Foothill College. Last year, the graduation rate was 62.69%. where 652 students out of 1,040 candidate completed their degree.
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.00%
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||25.00%
|Two or More Races||50.00%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Foothill College, 282 of 363 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 77.69%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Foothill College is 11.06% (115 out of 1,040 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in California?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in California?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in California?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in California?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in California?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in California?