Total Enrollment 248
There are 248 students including 0 undergraduate and 248 graduate students at Texas Chiropractic College Foundation Inc for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 232 full-time and 16 part-time students with gender distribution of 120 male and 128 female students.
Texas Chiropractic College Foundation Inc has a total enrollment of 248 with a gender distribution of 48.39% male (120 students) and 51.61% female (128 students).
Texas Chiropractic College Foundation Inc has 232 full-time and 16 part-time students. In graduate school, 232 students are full-time and 16 are part-time students.
Texas Chiropractic College Foundation Inc does not offer the distance learning opportunity.
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Texas Chiropractic College Foundation Inc. There are 2 American Indian/Native American, 115 White, 27 Black/African American, 26 Asian, 44 Hispanic, 3 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 13 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||2||0||2|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||3||1||2|
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Texas?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Texas?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Texas?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Texas?