Texas Southmost College is accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 5 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges||Accredited||Estimated||7/1/1995 - Current|
Texas Southmost College has 5 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission|
|Nursing (ADNUR) - Associate degree programs||Accredited (Actual)||6/1/1982 - 5/12/2017|
|Nursing (NUR) - Baccalaureate program||Accredited (Estimated)||7/1/1998 - 8/31/2015|
|Nursing (MNUR) - Master's program||Accredited (Actual)||2/1/2006 - 8/31/2015|
|Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology|
|Radiologic Technology (RAD) - Programs for radiographers||Accredited (Estimated)||8/1/1975 - 12/16/2011|
|National Association of Schools of Music, Commission on Accreditation|
|Music (MUS) - Institutions and units within institutions offering degree-granting and/or non-degree-granting programs||Accredited (Estimated)||7/1/2007 - 8/1/2014|
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Texas?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Texas?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Texas?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Texas?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Texas?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Texas?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Texas?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Texas?