Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 2,908
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 47%
Average Aid Amount $4,336
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 377
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 95%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 2,908 students (47% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $4,336. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 377 students (95% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at Texas Southmost College is $3,148 for Texas residents and $3,748 for out-of-state students, for reference.
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Texas?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Texas?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Texas?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Texas?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Texas?