Total Enrollment 38,644
There are 38,644 students including 34,187 undergraduate and 4,457 graduate students at Texas State University for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 30,584 full-time and 8,060 part-time students with gender distribution of 16,045 male and 22,599 female students. Texas State University is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 1,376 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Texas State University has a total enrollment of 38,644 with a gender distribution of 41.52% male (16,045 students) and 58.48% female (22,599 students). There are 14,466 male and 19,721 female students in undergraduate school and 1,579 male and 2,878 female students are attending graduate school at Texas State University.
Texas State University has 30,584 full-time and 8,060 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 28,042 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 6,145 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 2,542 students are full-time and 1,915 are part-time students.
At Texas State University, 1,376 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 9,406 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 38,644 students. In undergraduate schools, 9,435 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 1,347 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||9,406||8,779||627|
|Not In Online Classes||27,862||24,752||3,110|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Texas State University. There are 100 American Indian/Native American, 17,508 White, 3,701 Black/African American, 981 Asian, 14,323 Hispanic, 50 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 567 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||100||49||51|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||50||21||29|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Texas State University.
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Texas?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Texas?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Texas?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?