Total Enrollment 5,083
There are 5,083 students including 1,520 undergraduate and 3,563 graduate students at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 3,521 full-time and 1,562 part-time students with gender distribution of 1,398 male and 3,685 female students. Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 1,669 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center has a total enrollment of 5,083 with a gender distribution of 27.50% male (1,398 students) and 72.50% female (3,685 students). There are 237 male and 1,283 female students in undergraduate school and 1,161 male and 2,402 female students are attending graduate school at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center.
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center has 3,521 full-time and 1,562 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 1,108 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 412 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 2,413 students are full-time and 1,150 are part-time students.
At Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, 1,669 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 1,027 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 5,083 students. In undergraduate schools, 949 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 1,747 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||1,027||280||747|
|Not In Online Classes||2,387||571||1,816|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center. There are 47 American Indian/Native American, 2,669 White, 406 Black/African American, 610 Asian, 923 Hispanic, and 102 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||47||10||37|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center.
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Texas?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Texas?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Texas?