Acceptance Rate 85 %
Tuition & Fees $49,416
Student Population 5,956
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $23,597
Graduation Rate 72 %
The Catholic University of America is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Washington, District of Columbia. It is a Research University (high research activity) by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship and professional practice. The 2021 tuition & fees are $49,416 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 5,956 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 85% and the graduation rate is 72% last year.
The salary after graduation from The Catholic University of America varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $60,500. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of The Catholic University of America are $49,416. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $50,340 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at The Catholic University of America. The acceptance rate of The Catholic University of America is 85% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 17%. The average graduation rate is 72% and no students have transferred out from the school. The average received amount of financial aid is $23,597 and 86% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 5,956 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 7 to 1.
The Catholic University of America offers 215 major programs through online and on-site education where 11 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||4||0|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||7||0|
|Post Master's Degree||4||0|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||45||3|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
The Catholic University of America offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides ROTC, teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
|ROTC||Army, NAVY, Air Force|
The Catholic University of America has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in District of Columbia?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in District of Columbia?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in District of Columbia?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in District of Columbia?