Acceptance Rate 97 %
Tuition & Fees $24,630
Student Population 1,782
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $14,854
Graduation Rate 38 %
Trinity Washington University (Trinity Washington) is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Washington, District of Columbia. It is a Master's College and University (larger programs) by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Trinity Washington University is $24,630 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and total 1,782 students are enrolled into Trinity Washington. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 97% and the graduation rate is 38% last year.
The salary after graduation from Trinity Washington University varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $43,100. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Trinity Washington University tuition and fees are $24,630 for all students. For graduate schools, its 2020 tuition and fees are $14,310 for all graduate students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Trinity Washington. The acceptance rate of Trinity Washington is 97% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 29%. The average graduation rate is 38% and the transfer-out rate is 27%. The average received amount of financial aid is $14,854 and 87% of undergraduate students received grants of scholarship aid. Total 1,782 students are attending Trinity Washington including both undergraduate and graduate students and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1.
Trinity Washington offers 50 major programs through online and on-site education where 0 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Trinity Washington University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides teacher certification programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
(Typical Annual Charge: $6,840)
Trinity Washington University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in District of Columbia?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in District of Columbia?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in District of Columbia?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in District of Columbia?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in District of Columbia?