Acceptance Rate 97 %
Tuition & Fees $25,110
Student Population 1,782
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $14,854
Graduation Rate 38 %
Trinity Washington University is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Washington, District of Columbia. It is a Master's College and University (larger programs) by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $25,110 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 1,782 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 97% and the graduation rate is 38% last year.
The salary after graduation from Trinity Washington University varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $43,100. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Trinity Washington University are $25,110. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $14,580 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Trinity Washington. The acceptance rate of Trinity Washington is 97% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 29%. The average graduation rate is 38% and the transfer-out rate is 27%. The average received amount of financial aid is $14,854 and 87% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,782 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1.
Trinity Washington offers 50 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Trinity Washington University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides teacher certification programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
(Typical Annual Charge: $6,840)
Trinity Washington University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in District of Columbia?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in District of Columbia?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in District of Columbia?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in District of Columbia?