Graduate Rate 47.41%
Transfer-Out Rate 20%
Retention Rate 58%
At The College of Westchester, the graduation rates was 47.41% (110 students out of 232 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 58 male and 52 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at The College of Westchester. Last year, the graduation rate was 47.41%. where 110 students out of 232 candidate completed their degree.
20 students completed their course in 4 years and 1 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 0 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||8.62%||9.65%||7.63%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||100.00%
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||0.00%
|Two or More Races||60.00%
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at The College of Westchester is 19.83% (46 out of 232 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At The College of Westchester, the retention rate is 58%.
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in New York?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in New York?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in New York?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in New York?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school record in New York?
- How many colleges require recommendations in New York?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in New York?