Total Enrollment 47,899
There are 47,899 students including 34,472 undergraduate and 13,427 graduate students at The University of Texas at Arlington for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 23,870 full-time and 24,029 part-time students with gender distribution of 17,896 male and 30,003 female students. The University of Texas at Arlington is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 18,425 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
The University of Texas at Arlington has a total enrollment of 47,899 with a gender distribution of 37.36% male (17,896 students) and 62.64% female (30,003 students). There are 13,288 male and 21,184 female students in undergraduate school and 4,608 male and 8,819 female students are attending graduate school at The University of Texas at Arlington.
The University of Texas at Arlington has 23,870 full-time and 24,029 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 19,326 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 15,146 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 4,544 students are full-time and 8,883 are part-time students.
At The University of Texas at Arlington, 18,425 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 6,439 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 47,899 students. In undergraduate schools, 16,909 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 7,955 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||6,439||5,654||785|
|Not In Online Classes||23,035||17,563||5,472|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at The University of Texas at Arlington. There are 116 American Indian/Native American, 16,972 White, 6,771 Black/African American, 4,893 Asian, 12,062 Hispanic, 54 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 922 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||116||33||83|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||54||21||33|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at The University of Texas at Arlington.
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Texas?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Texas?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Texas?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Texas?