For academic year 2017-2018, there are 46,497 students including 33,307 undergraduate and 13,190 graduate students at The University of Texas at Arlington. By attending status, there are 22,090 full-time and 24,407 part-time students with gender distribution of 17,726 male and 28,771 female students.
The University of Texas at Arlington has a total enrollment of 46,497 with a gender distribution of 38.12% male (17,726 students) and 61.88% female (28,771 students).
The University of Texas at Arlington has a 22,090 full-time students and 24,407 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 17,819 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 15,488 are part-time students. In graduate school, 4,271 students are full-time and 8,919 are part-time students.
|In Some Online Classes||6,830||5,688||1,142|
|Not In Online Classes||23,135||17,400||5,735|
This section analyze the student population by race/ethnicity at The University of Texas at Arlington. There are 123 American Indian/Native American, 16,864 White, 6,598 Black/African American, 4,607 Asian, 11,020 Hispanic, 59 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 851 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||123||42||81|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||59||24||35|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at The University of Texas at Arlington.
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Texas?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Texas?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Texas?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Texas?