The University of Texas Permian Basin is accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 3 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges||Accredited||Actual||1/1/1975 - Current|
The University of Texas Permian Basin has 3 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education|
|Nursing (CNURED) - Nursing education programs at the baccalaureate degree levels||Accredited (Actual)||2/4/2015 - Current|
|National Association of Schools of Art and Design, Commission on Accreditation|
|Art and Design (ART) - Degree-granting schools and departments and non-degree-granting programs||Accredited (Estimated)||7/1/2007 - 8/1/2014|
|National Association of Schools of Music, Commission on Accreditation|
|Music (MUS) - Institutions and units within institutions offering degree-granting and/or non-degree-granting programs||Accredited (Estimated)||7/1/2014 - 8/1/2014|
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Texas?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Texas?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Texas?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Texas?