Acceptance Rate 88.32%
SAT Score 1,037
ACT Score 20
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 88.32% at The University of Texas of the Permian Basin where a total of 1,036 students applied and 915 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,037 and the average ACT score is 20. It requires six items to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to The University of Texas of the Permian Basin.
At UT Permian Basin, 317 applicants (80% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 125 applicants (31%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,037 and the average ACT score is 20 at UT Permian Basin. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,133 and 25th percentile score is 940. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 65 and the 25th percentile score is 49. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at UT Permian Basin.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||470||563|
The University of Texas of the Permian Basin requires 6 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Rank, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at The University of Texas of the Permian Basin
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✔|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at The University of Texas of the Permian Basin is Semester. The University of Texas of the Permian Basin accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that The University of Texas of the Permian Basin accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Texas?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Texas?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Texas?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Texas?