Total Enrollment 5,834
There are 5,834 students including 4,744 undergraduate and 1,090 graduate students at The University of Texas of the Permian Basin for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 2,148 full-time and 3,686 part-time students with gender distribution of 2,392 male and 3,442 female students. The University of Texas of the Permian Basin is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 2,879 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
The University of Texas of the Permian Basin has a total enrollment of 5,834 with a gender distribution of 41.00% male (2,392 students) and 59.00% female (3,442 students). There are 1,990 male and 2,754 female students in undergraduate school and 402 male and 688 female students are attending graduate school at The University of Texas of the Permian Basin.
The University of Texas of the Permian Basin has 2,148 full-time and 3,686 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 2,014 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 2,730 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 134 students are full-time and 956 are part-time students.
At The University of Texas of the Permian Basin, 2,879 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 1,290 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 5,834 students. In undergraduate schools, 3,325 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 844 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||1,290||1,160||130|
|Not In Online Classes||1,665||1,419||246|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at The University of Texas of the Permian Basin. There are 20 American Indian/Native American, 2,208 White, 364 Black/African American, 157 Asian, 2,762 Hispanic, 8 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 87 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||20||9||11|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||8||5||3|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at The University of Texas of the Permian Basin.
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Texas?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Texas?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Texas?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Texas?