The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley is accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 8 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges||Accredited||Estimated||7/1/1956 - Current|
The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley has 8 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics|
|Dietetics (DIET) - Coordinated Program in Dietetics||Accredited (Actual)||1/1/1985 - Current|
|American Occupational Therapy Association, Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education|
|Occupational Therapy (OTM) - Programs leading to a Master's Degree||Accredited (Estimated)||7/1/1997 - Current|
|American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, Council on Academic Accreditation in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology|
|Speech-Language Pathology (SLP) - Graduate degree programs||Accredited (Actual)||7/1/1994 - Current|
|Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education|
|Nursing (CNURED) - Nursing education programs at the baccalaureate degree levels||Accredited (Actual)||4/20/2002 - Current|
|Nursing (CNURED) - Nursing education programs at the graduate degree levels||Accredited (Actual)||4/20/2002 - Current|
|Liaison Committee on Medical Education|
|Medicine (MED) - Programs leading to the M.D. degree||Accredited (Actual)||10/13/2015 - Current|
|National Association of Schools of Music, Commission on Accreditation|
|Music (MUS) - Institutions and units within institutions offering degree-granting and/or non-degree-granting programs||Accredited (Estimated)||7/1/2010 - 8/1/2014|
|National Association of Schools of Theatre, Commission on Accreditation|
|Theatre (THEA) - Institutions and units within institutions offering degree-granting and/or non-degree-granting programs||Accredited (Estimated)||3/1/1999 - 8/1/2014|
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Texas?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Texas?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Texas?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Texas?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Texas?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Texas?