Total Enrollment 28,644
There are 28,644 students including 24,678 undergraduate and 3,966 graduate students at The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 20,372 full-time and 8,272 part-time students with gender distribution of 12,156 male and 16,488 female students. The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 2,434 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley has a total enrollment of 28,644 with a gender distribution of 42.44% male (12,156 students) and 57.56% female (16,488 students). There are 10,698 male and 13,980 female students in undergraduate school and 1,458 male and 2,508 female students are attending graduate school at The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley.
The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley has 20,372 full-time and 8,272 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 19,128 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 5,550 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 1,244 students are full-time and 2,722 are part-time students.
At The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley, 2,434 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 11,935 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 28,644 students. In undergraduate schools, 12,653 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 1,716 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||11,935||11,443||492|
|Not In Online Classes||14,275||12,025||2,250|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley. There are 5 American Indian/Native American, 921 White, 233 Black/African American, 400 Asian, 25,190 Hispanic, 24 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 461 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||5||2||3|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||24||14||10|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley.
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Texas?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Texas?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Texas?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Texas?